RAJASHREE, A NATIONAL AWARD-WINNING FILMMAKER & BESTSELLING NOVELIST WHO’S TAUGHT AT FTII, IS ORGANISING THESE 2 COURSES IN ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI, WITH MASTERCLASSES BY HIT FILMMAKERS & AWARD-WINNERS:
1. FILM & TV DIRECTION COURSE on SUNDAYS: This 3-month certificate course is very popular because of the National + Filmfare award-winning teachers, reasonable fees (Rs 14,900, all-inclusive), tie-up with Humaramovie, & students making short films. Masterclasses by Chirantan Das (Cinematographer, Tanu Weds Manu Returns) and Bishwadeep Chatterjee (National and Filmfare awardwinning sound designer of 3 Idiots & Bajirao Masatani). For details, please call 9769449556 and visit https://in.explara.com/e/film–tv-direction-course-on-sundays-in-mumbai
2. FEATURE FILM LAB / SCREENPLAY WORKSHOP on SUNDAYS: Write a screenplay over 3 months in a practical-oriented workshop, similar to a script lab, mentored by award-winning screenwriters. Get an opportunity to pitch your screenplay to producers. (Due to the festival discount, the fees have been reduced to 19,900, all-inclusive. There is an additional discount of Rs 1,500 for FWA members). For details, please call 9769449556 and visit https://in.explara.com/e/film
Common Features of the 2 Courses, both of which have the following highlights:
# Masterclasses by:
* Piyush Mishra (Actor & Lyricist, Gangs of Wasseypur; Writer, Ghajini)
* Mayur Puri (Writer, Happy New Year, Om Shanti Om; Lyricist, Bajrangi Bhaijaan)
* Sudhir Mishra (National & Filmfare Award-Winner; Writer, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron; Director, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, Yeh Saali Zindagi)
# Convenient location: Andheri (West), Mumbai
# Weekend classes, so you can follow your dreams while taking care of your responsibilities.
# Placement Partners: Bananabandy, who power Media Jobs Daily.
# Reasonable fees. Up to 12 EMIs through Credit Cards. Also payable as 2 instalments by post-dated cheques.
# Join with your friend, & get a cash-back of Rs 2,500 each.
# The timings of the two workshops is such that it is possible for students to attend both the FILM & TV SCRIPT + DIRECTION COURSE and the FEATURE FILM SCREENPLAY WORKSHOP at the same time, since they are at the same venue, one after the other. There would be a discount of Rs 2,500 for the students who join both our workshops. So the fees would work out to be Rs 32,300 for both the workshops together.
# Last few seats remaining. Please call +919769449556 as soon as possible.
*** “Fulfill your celluloid dreams, every Sunday… Did you harbour a dream of becoming a filmmaker, but end up pursuing an entirely different profession? Are you one of those who buried their dreams, while trying to realise more pressing responsibilities? There might be good news in store, for such readers… sign up for a course conducted by National Award-winning filmmaker, Rajashree.” – MID DAY, Mumbai Newspaper ***
*** “Rajashree is a teacher par excellence. She can make the most difficult topics comprehensible. She is very patient and understanding, yet strict.” – Complete Television Magazine ***
*** “Rajashree taught me how to create 3-dimensional characters, structure the plot, and direct actors, which helped me tremendously when I was writing and directing my movie.” Rakesh Mehta, Rajashree’s ex-student, whose debut feature film, ‘Khuda Kushi’ has won 3 international awards. ***
*** “”To me, Rajashree is like the energy drink Red Bull! She motivates you to spring into action and pushes you to deliver beyond your limits. Without her encouragement, I dont think I would have been able to transform my idea into a screenplay. And with her encouragement came the right dose of constructive criticism. Also, it was of great help to share and brainstorm ideas in the presence of other students and see where your idea stands. It is a relief to see so many people sailing in the same boat as you are and trying to get better and getting there. I was actually groping in the dark when Rajashree came as a ray of hope…” – Priya Saraiya, Rajashree’s ex-student. ***
*** “This programme gave me the mechanics of writing for features, along with the confidence. But what Rajashree really did was crack the whip, pushing us constantly to keep writing and keep exploring. The lively discussions were the best part of this programme.” – Satish Desa, Rajashree’s ex-student. ***
*** “The next best thing to a course at FTII.” – Bharati Hemmady, Rajashree’s ex-student. ***
For further information, please call 9769449556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org